Ecuador & Peru Travel PassBook Now
This ultra convenient hop-on hop-off bus pass is the best way to organize your transportation and adventure activities when travelling in South America. If you do not speak Spanish, it can be quite a hassle and a bit of a minefield to make your way around this fascinating continent. Don’t let language issues put you off exploring these amazing countries
- Three day, two night Amazon Experience
- Cajas National Park
- Llanganuco Lagoon
This travel pass makes it easy to go backpacking in South America. We include all your transportation and loads of free activities en route. What’s more all the itineraries are flexible and we have daily departures to make this the ideal solution to travel South America.
- Start: Quito, Ecuador
- End: Lima, Peru
- Travel in one direction
- Reverse travel possible (Start Lima, end Quito)
- Minimum trip time recommended is 19 days
Quito Salsa Lesson & Homestay 2D/1N (Multi Day Tour)
** Quito Salsa Lesson & Homestay 2D/1N
Cotopaxi Bike Day Trip (Day Tour)
Quito to Banos (Public Local Bus)
Banos Canopy & Bridge Experience (Day Tour)
Self-Guided Waterfall Route by Bike (Day Tour)
Banos to Cuenca via Riobamba (Public Bus)
Cuenca HopOn HopOff City Tour (Day Tour)
Cuenca to Guayaquil (Public Bus)
Guayaquil to Mancora (Public Bus)
Mancora to Trujillo (Public Bus)
Trujillo to Huaraz (Public Bus)
Huaraz to Lima (Public Bus)
Lima Urban Discovery (Day Tour)
No accommodation is included with this pass, but you do have access to exclusive discounts for hostels en route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Easy! Contact us via e-mail, GMAIL chat, Skype or over the phone and let us know when you wish to depart. We will confirm your departure by sending you an e-mail with your confirmation numbers and information.
If your next route is by mini-van… we will ask you where you are staying so we know where to pick you up. All you have to do is wait at your hostel to be picked up at the specified time.
If your next route is by first class public bus or flight… We will send you an e-ticket number, departure time and bus station / airport address via e-mail where you will need to arrive on your own at least 30 minutes prior to your departure. There you can present your photo ID and e-ticket number at the indicated ticket counter to pick up your paper tickets or boarding pass.
If your next route is by local bus or train… We will send you a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how and where to pick-up your ticket so you can board the bus. Sometimes, we will deliver the tickets to your hotel reception.
- Transport in first class public buses or hostel to hostel mini-vans.
- Free activities and top attractions along the route.
- Exclusive discounts in recommended hostels and on activities along the way (details in your travel documentation after booking).
- Fully flexible itineraries with no time limit to the journey
- Departures every day in all routes and activities.
- English speaking backpacker concierge for all of your questions and itinerary changes.
- Email, Skype, MSN, Gmail Chat or over the phone to speak with a Bamba representative.
- Free destination guide with recommendations on where to stay, things to do, adventure activities and more in every destination along your route.
- Make friends and have the time of your life with like-minded travellers.
- Unforgettable experiences throughout Latin America.
- Spending money
Included activities with this pass:
- Llanganuco Lagoons Day Trip
- HopOn HopOff City Tour
- Local Encounter 2D/1N
- Canopy & Bridge Experience
- Waterfall Experience
- Cotopaxi Bike Day Trip
“Everyone was super helpful, friendly, and knowledgable! They took care of all the logistics so that my trip was stress free! The routes and attractions were excellent..”
“We travelled from Lima to La Paz and it was wonderful. Everything was well organized and the activities were lots of fun. The contact was excellent and they replied to all of our questions very quickly.”