For all water sports junkies out there…….Join the Surf, Kitesurf and Stand Up Paddling (SUP) trip. Three fantastic sports combined in a three week trip to Cape Town with a cool surf house as your base giving you all the luxury and chill time you need. No experience? No problem, train with our professionals from all over the world giving you all the support you need!
Triple Action. Kite surf, Surf & SUP in Cape TownBook Now
Three weeks to learn or improve your skills in kite surfing, surfing and stand up paddle. At a stunning location just outside of Capetown with views on Table mountain you will spend 3 fantastic sporty weeks. One week of surfing, one week of kitesurfing, with an IKO certificate on completion of course and one week of SUP.
Be part of a group in the ultra cool surf house a stones throw away from the beautiful beach! You can be active in the water every day, enjoy the buzz of Cape Town at night, and make new friends.
- Three amazing water sports with instruction from the best (and most fun) instructors
- Free use of all equipment 5 days a week
- Get kitesurf IKO qualified, recognised worldwide
- Stay in a super cool beach house
- A big chance to see dolphins and whales while in the water
- Fridays is Braai nights (South African meal), plus camp fires
- Go snorkelling to find seals at the weekends
- Mountain bike trip
- Various cool activities to book at weekends
This three-week trip starts on a Sunday and finishes on Saturday. The three weeks you will be based in table view, with epic views to Cape Town and table Mountain. On your doorstep is your new playground Bloubergstrand. A huge white sandy beach which was just made the kite surfing stand up paddle and surf. It’s an epic place to hang out and become a watersports God.
It’s important to note all of these activities are weather dependent so the below is to be taken as a guide :
Week one surf lessons
From Monday to Friday you have a two hours surf lessons a day with a professional surf instructor. After the lessons you have enough time to try again and again because surfboard rental is included for five whole days.
Week two kitesurf lessons
From Monday to Wednesday you have kitesurf lessons, we teach you all you need to know to get in the water without an instructor and get you qualified. This gives you two more days to practice with another beginner kitesurfer, because we include two more days of kitesurf gear rental.
Week three SUP lessons
From Monday to Friday you have a two hours lesson in SUP a day with a professional instructor. After the lessons you have enough time to try again and again as board rental is included for five days.
On the last day we will take you on a social SUP trip. Using bikes to go up into the mountains and then SUP the river down. A fantastic way to spend the day showing off your new found skills………..
A day trip to go snorkelling with seals! How cool is that?
Cool beach house accommodation
Your home away from home is a beach house close to the beach where all the action takes place and with a view to Table Mountain. It houses about 30 people who will all be doing kitesurfing, surfing and SUP, all joined by the common bond of water sports, partying and travel. Makes for a great evening swapping stories over a few beers!
You share your room with two or three others.
- Communal kitchen, great to socialise and keep to your budget on your trip
- Communal chill area with beanbags and tv
- Great outside space with benches and bean bags, great place to relax..and have parties
- BBQ area, free to use
- 20 minutes approximately from Cape Town centre (bus stop very nearby)
Frequently Asked Questions
- We email you lots of information before departure with all trip details
- Airport pick up included
- Orientation on arrival
- Five days surf lessons, 2 hours a day plus use of equipment for five days
- Kitesurf beginner qualification after three days, plus two extra days equipment rental
- Five days SUP lessons, 2 housr a day plus use of equipment for five days
- Snorkelling adventure to swim with the seals, equipment included
- Mountain bike trip
- Accommodation in a cool surf beach house
- Meal (Braai) on Friday
- The coolest parties! Trust us!
- Travel insurance
- Optional extra excursions
- Use of surf, kitesurf and SUP equipment at weekends
- Bath towels and beach towels
- Transfer back to airport