All you need to get set up to work in New Zealand. Perfect to extend you travels and find paid work abroad in this beautiful country. Arrival pack and job search assistance from our Kiwi experts. Now you don´t need a fortune to travel the world, instead you can make a fortune earning the strong Kiwi dollar.
Work in New ZealandBook Now
Work in New Zealand Highlights Include:
- The perfect package to find work in New Zealand
- This programme enables you to work abroad on a working holiday visa
- Many inclusions like orientation sessions and day trips
- Stay 7 nights in a beautiful historic building in central Auckland
- Stay 1 night at the Bay of islands
- Free use of the hostels Spa and Sauna, rooftop kitchen and sundeck
- Included breakfast too!
With an airport transfer included you will head to our centrally located hostel in the vibrant city of Auckland. New Zealand’s capital is a cool place and the ideal environment to start your New Zealand job search. You will be given an orientation session and loads of invaluable assistance to help secure that first working holiday job. Its is not all interviews and hard work however, we give you plenty of time to adjust with some cool day trips like a hop up to the stunning bay of islands, a city orientation tour and of course there will be loads going on with your fellow backpackers.
So one of the big questions is where to start? Finding work can be hard in your own country, but what about somewhere new? Surprisingly easy actually, because you will receive lots of handy tips advice on finding paid work in New Zealand and importantly your log in codes to the jobs portal.
One of the biggest headaches when arriving somewhere new is finding a decent place to stay, with this programme you have 7 days of quality accommodation and breakfasts included in a top rated hostel in Auckland and we include a night is a hostel on your bay of Island trip. So a total of 8 nights!
During your stay in the top rated hostel in central Auckland you can expect: crisp clean linen, historic building with superb facilities.
- Rooftop Sundeck
- FREE Sauna & Spa
- Modern kitchen
- Global Gossip Internet & Wi-Fi
- Girls-only Rooms
- Sky TV Lounge
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Travel Shop
- 24-Hour Reception
What else can you expect?
- Introduction and orientation session – Including some general information on New Zealand, working and travelling.
- Kiwi bank account – You ´ll be needing one of these to get paid all those shiny New Zealand Dollars.
- Tax File Number – Forms are dull. Tax forms are worse. We will take care of this for you, and more over you can then work officially!
- Mobile Phone Sim A New Zealand mobile or SIM card is a useful extra, use it to arrange your interviews.
- Airport Transfer – We will make sure you get to the hostel with an airport transfer
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre departure information
- 3 or 7 Nights Accommodation
- 3 or 7 Breakfasts
- Airport Transfer
- Welcome drink
- Orientation (We’ll walk you through bank accounts & Tax IRD number setup & explain NZ culture & give you travel tips)
- Employment Assistance (online access to current jobs listings)
- Discount Card + Mad Discount vouchers (valued at over AU$1000)
- Guide on Travelling NZ (provided on a USB with space for photos & resume)
- 24 hr Emergency Assistance
- Sim Card (given on arrival)
- 1 month luggage storage
- 1 hour internet access
- Full day tour to Bay of Islands
- Lunch and dinner
- working holiday visa
“On arrival there was a short queue to check in but there were many people to check in and 3 staff members were on duty. If you are wrecked after your flight or simply flinch at the thought of queues then never fear there is a comfy couch in the reception area. The girl who checked us in was extremely friendly, thorough and efficient (which I cannot say for previous hostels I stayed in!). We were given several drinks vouchers for the Globe bar which we discovered is the main backpacker bar in the city! See more reviews here.”